Quality Assurance Tester (m/f)
Dorado Games is a well-established video games studio founded in Malta in 2011 by the current CEO and CTO. Today an international team of developers, designers, and artists are busy at work creating captivating strategy games across all platforms for an international audience.
We’re focusing on designing, developing and marketing online strategy games with a focus on deep gameplay experiences for players from all over the world – both for web, pc and mobile. We firmly believe in the power of including the games communities into the process of continuous game development and refinement, and define ourselves as a service-supplier to our loyal fan-base.
In a relaxed yet productive environment the team draws on knowledge from more than 60 published titles in the course of two decades. Our crew has worked on international titles like EVE Online, Wolfenstein, Battlefield and Battlestar Galactica Online, both as publishers and developers. Dorado’s current strategy hit-game “Conflict of Nations: World War 3” is in the center of our focus and constantly refined and expanded.
As a member of the Swedish Stillfront Group, we are supported by a strong partner network all over Europe and the United States. Just a short plane-ride from most European, the entrepreneurial and creative vibe of the island drives our multinational team consisting of German, Maltese, Hungarian, Chinese and Polish nationalities.
As a QA tester you will be working hand in hand with the development team in examining game builds and monitoring the quality standards of the implemented features. You will be continuously testing iterations and versions for technical bugs and gameplay issues.
Your main responsibility will be the actual testing of software, introduction of new testing methods, tracking of identified issues, and reporting of any findings to the team.
• Playing our games to get to know them intricately
• Testing newest builds and versions and prioritizing the detected issues
• Analyzing new features for logical or mechanical flaws
• Reporting detected issues to our online bug database
• Contributing to new features during meetings and design sessions
• Well-developed understanding of video game features and their mechanics
• Logical and structured methodology to produce concise bug reports
• English language proficiency to log and file any issue discovered
• Understanding of office tools and digital devices
• Experience using software tools such as Jira, Confluence and Atlassian
• Extensive understanding of mechanics and features of strategy games
• Previous experience in testing software and/or video games
• Experience in playing client and browser online games
• Indefinite contract
• On-site full- or part-time
• Starting date as soon as possible
Join our Team!
We aim to keep rocking the games market with new quality titles – so our team is the foundation for that success. If you tick most of the above boxes and want to work in a creative environment with people passionate about the work they are creating, drive your projects successfully and enjoy the great Mediterranean style work life balance, send us your application in English to email@example.com