We’re an established games studio founded by the current directors in 2011, located in the sunny Maltese Islands in the middle of the Mediterranean. Today an international team of developers, designers, and artists are busy at work creating captivating strategy games across all platforms.
We’re focusing on designing, developing and marketing digital online games with a focus on highly engaging experiences for players from all over the world. We firmly believe in the power of including the games communities into the process of continuous game development and refinement.
In a relaxed yet productive environment the team draws on knowledge from more than 60 published titles. Our crew has worked on international titles like EVE Online, Wolfenstein, Battlefield and Battlestar Galactica Online, both from a publisher’s as well as a development perspective.
Being a member of the Stillfront Group Family, we are supported by a strong partner network all over Europe. Just a short hop from most European locations by plane, the entrepreneurial and creative vibe of the island drives our multinational team consisting of German, Maltese, Hungarian, American, Chinese and Polish nationalities.
• Developing the frontend for our new game features and properly integrating them with the backend
• Writing and maintaining fast code, adhering to international standards
• Writing and maintaining detailed technical design and software documentation
• Collaborating closely with all departments and key members to create and deliver an exceptional and involving online game play experience
• Ability to produce fast, well documented and easily extendable code (please provide samples)
• Experience in shipping/releasing at least one commercial product or game
• Ability to articulate and document technical designs clearly and analytically
• Ability to communicate effectively and objectively in EnglishDesirable Skills
• Passion for videogames
• Knowledge of multiplayer/PvP/online game development practices
• Familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments
• Full-time and on-site
• Indefinite contract
• Starting date as soon as possible
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you tick most of the above boxes and want to work in a creative environment with people passionate about the work they are creating, then by all means please send us your application today.