Dorado Games is a well-established video games studio founded in Malta in 2011 by the current Managing Directors. Today an international team of developers, designers, and artists are busy at work creating captivating strategy games across all platforms for an international audience.
We’re focusing on designing, developing and marketing online strategy games with a focus on deep gameplay experiences for players from all over the world – both for web, pc and mobile. We firmly believe in the power of including the games communities into the process of continuous game development and refinement, and define ourselves as a service-supplier to our loyal fan-base.
In a relaxed yet productive environment the team draws on knowledge from more than 60 published titles in the course of two decades. Our crew has worked on international titles like EVE Online, Wolfenstein, Battlefield and Battlestar Galactica Online, both as publishers and developers. Dorado’s current strategy hit-game “Conflict of Nations: World War 3” is in the center of our focus and constantly refined and expanded.
As a member of the Swedish Stillfront Group, we are supported by a strong partner network all over Europe and the United States. Just a short plane-ride from most European, the entrepreneurial and creative vibe of the island drives our multinational team consisting of German, Maltese, Hungarian, Chinese and Polish nationalities.
• Developing the frontend for our new game features and properly integrating them with the backend
• Writing and maintaining fast code, adhering to international standards
• Writing and maintaining detailed technical design and software documentation
• Collaborating closely with all departments and key members to create and deliver an exceptional and involving online game play experience
• Ability to produce fast, well documented and easily extendable code (please provide samples)
• Experience in shipping/releasing at least one commercial product or game
• Ability to articulate and document technical designs clearly and analytically
• Ability to communicate effectively and objectively in English
• Passion for videogames
• Knowledge of multiplayer/PvP/online game development practices
• Familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments
• Full-time and on-site
• Indefinite contract
• Starting date as soon as possible
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We aim to keep rocking the games market with new quality titles – so our team is the foundation for that success. If you tick most of the above boxes and want to work in a creative environment with people passionate about the work they are creating, drive your projects successfully and enjoy the great Mediterranean style work life balance, send us your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org