Conflict of Nations: World War III is a military themed online real-time grand-strategy game set in the late 20th and early 21st century – fielding from 1980s cold war to highly modern 21st century battlefield technology. The player’s role in the game is to take command of his national military forces and conquer other player-controlled countries in our modern world. Starting with basic infantry, aircraft and naval units he needs to research and deploy ever more powerful weapon systems, ranging from nuclear submarines to intercontinental ballistic missiles.
At the core of the game is an intricate combat system where forces are moved across the map in real time, often taking hours to fulfill their assigned mission goals, allowing for a very deep level of strategical planning and tactical execution. To ensure economic efficiency and technological edge over the other players, each nation must be carefully managed and developed. Researching new units while building the required infrastructure is key to winning the game. After all, modern war is about logistics as much as combat tactics.
• Real Time Tactical Combat System allowing players to take command of a modern battlefield
• Persistent Game Matches lasting for weeks, enabling grand strategies and detailed plans
• Over 100 beautifully modeled Modern Weapon Systems such as Nuclear Ballistic Submarines,
• Combat Attack Helicopters, Stealth Strike Fighters, Airborne Infantry Units and many more
• Terrifying Weapons of Mass Destruction with lasting consequences on population and economy
• Extensive Military Research Tree featuring over 250 individual items to research
• Resource driven National War Economy influenced by population density and morale
• Beautiful Isometric World Map depicting over 100 existing countries ready for the taking
• Refined Player Alliance System allowing cooperative games and clan challenges
ABOUT THE GAME
SCREENSHOTS & LINKS